## Nanopublishing at Knowledge Pixels
Talk at UCDS group meeting
**by Tobias Kuhn**
Amsterdam/Zurich, 8 March 2023
these slides: [https://knowledgepixels.com/slides/ucds-20230308.html](https://knowledgepixels.com/slides/ucds-20230308.html)
### ... that means:
- less teaching, supervision, etc.
- in general fewer meetings (for now...)
- much more coding and technical work
- legal and admin work (mostly by the other co-founder)
- we still need a business plan... 😁
### First Steps
- two smaller scientific publishers as **investors** (... who are also our prototypical future customers)
- we provide them with **services** to attach nanopublications to the articles of their journals
- starting with **pilots** on four journals in the coming weeks
- getting more funding later this year, hopefully
Nanobench is now called
Nanodash is a web tool to browse and publish nanopublications with (relatively) user-friendly web forms.
- **Journals:** Data Science, RIO Journal, FAIR Connect, Biodiversity Data Journal
- **Connector page** on Nanodash where users publish nanopublications
- **Shallow integration** at first (copying nanopublication links to submission system)
- **Goals:** get first experience / users / evaluation results
## Thank you for Your Attention!